The following pages do not link to other pages in The Artificial Intelligence and Society discussion group.
Showing below up to 20 results starting with #1.
- Articles on AI and ethics/society
- Conference presentations
- Organisations studying AI and ethics/society
- Seminar 1
- Seminar 10: Legal / ethical issues raised by Strong AI
- Seminar 10: What will the job market look like in 20 years, if some form of AI is achieved?
- Seminar 11: What will people do if AI machines are doing most of the work that people currently do?
- Seminar 12: What's new in AI ethics since we last met
- Seminar 13: Review of Nick Bostrom's 'Superintelligence'
- Seminar 14: Automation and Human Performance
- Seminar 15: Moral decisions by autonomous systems
- Seminar 16: Uses and abuses of AI in election campaigns
- Seminar 18: Robots and Jobs
- Seminar 19: How should society prepare for advances in Artificial Intelligence?
- Seminar 1: Introduction
- Seminar 20: Discrimination, Prejudice and Artificial Intelligence
- Seminar 21: Can humans reduce biases in AI systems? Can AI systems reduce biases in humans?
- Seminar 23: Update on the AILNZ project phase 1: AI systems in criminal justice
- Seminar 25: A Basic Income grant for all?